Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT FOR THE FOURTEENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT MANCHESTER, COFFEE COUNTY, TENNESSEE
CHANCERY COURT FOR THE
MANCHESTER, COFFEE COUNTY, TENNESSEE
Nathan Wayne Coker and wife, Amanda Suzanne Rogers Coker
Samantha Michell Dorsett and "Unknown Father"
In this cause, it is appearing to my satisfaction from the Petitioners Petition for Termination of Parental Rights and for Adoption of a Related Child, which is sworn to, that the indentity of the Repondent, "Unknown Father", is unknown and his residence is unknown and cannot be ascetained upon diligent inquiry so that ordinary process of law cannot be served upon him, it is therefore ordered that "Unknown Father" enter appearance before the Chancery Court of Coffee County, Tennessee, on or before September 30, 2019, and plead answer to the Petitioner's Petition, or the same will be taken for confessed and the cause set for hearing ex parte.
It is further ordered that a copy of this notice be published for four consecutive weeks in the Tullahoma News, a newspaper published in COFFEE COUNTY, Tennessee.
This 7th day of August, 2019.
Approved for entry:
Michael E. Giffin
- Winchester approves free fireworks show for Aug. 31
- Court of Honor held for Boy Scouts
- Senator Bowling announces August listening meetings
- A glimpse at Lynchburg Music Fest Friday night
- AEDC offers college students unique learning experience
- Rebels pull away late to beat Coffee County in season opener
- Scout gives back to Cowan through sign at City Park
- Hornets fall to Eagleville in overtime to open season
- Two-vehicle wreck at Walmart intersection sends two to hospital
- Decherd trying to recoup Robin Smith's unapproved insurance payments
- We will miss Joe Herd
- Naked man killed in a crash in Tullahoma
- Colorado package leads to Decherd drug arrest
- Commission approves budget with 20.5-cent property tax increase
- Obituaries in Aug. 15, 2019 edition
- Local law enforcement, TBI investigating pair of deaths at Estill Springs home
- Obituaries in Aug. 22, 2019 edition
- Franklin County arrest reports in Aug. 1, 2019 edition