Details for NON-RESIDENT NOTICE IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF FRANKLIN COUNTY, TENNESSEE IN RE: GRADY ALLEN NUNLEY DOB 4/16/2019 MATTHEW A.
CHANCERY COURT OF FRANKLIN COUNTY,
GRADY ALLEN NUNLEY
MATTHEW A. BRADFORD AND COURTNEY H. BRADFORD
CASE NO. 255
TO: UNKNOWN FATHERS
In this cause, it appearing from the Petition of Plaintiffs which is sworn to, that, UKNOWN FATHERS are a non-resident of the State of Tennessee, and/or whose whereabouts are unknown, so that the ordinary process of law cannot be served upon them. They are hereby summoned and required to serve upon Petitioners Attorney, David L. Stewart, 300 South College Street, Winchester, Tennessee 37398, on or before September 2, 2019, an answer to the Petition filed against them, otherwise, judgment by default will be taken against the said UKNOWN FATHERS for the relief demanded in the petition.
It is further ordered that this notice be published for four consecutive weeks in Grundy County Herald, a newspaper published in Tracy City, Tennessee.
This 9th day of July, 2019.
Clerk & Master
David L. Stewart
Attorney for Plaintiff
300 South College Street
Winchester, Tennessee 37398
- Winchester Walmart associates raise $9,000 for worthy cause
- Happenings in July 18, 2019 edition
- Religious Happenings in July 18, 2019 edition
- Obituaries in July 18, 2019 edition
- A life lived in service
- Franklin County arrest reports in July 18 edition
- Middle school projects remain on schedule
- Sewanee Writers' Conference begins 30th year
- Wreck on First Avenue Southeast
- Obituaries in July 11, 2019 edition
- Franklin County arrest reports in July 11 edition
- Tullahoma man indicted, charged with murder in drug-related deaths
- Manchester man stabbed in neck by hitchhiker
- Jamey Johnson won’t ride alone at Lynchburg Music Fest
- Winchester First Baptist welcomes new pastor
- Two separate ATV accidents in neighboring counties end in fatalities
- Meadowwood Lane home heavily damaged in Friday afternoon fire
- Commission names Marhevsky, Roberts to School Board