Details for TRUSTEE'S NOTICE OF SALE KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:
TRUSTEE'S NOTICE OF SALE
KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:
That Whereas, by Deed of Trust with Future Advances dated the 4th day of February, 2005, of record in the Register's Office of Coffee County, Tennessee, in Trust Deed Book 637, page 16, Scott Frazier and Shannon Frazier, did convey in trust to Claus Thormaehlen, Trustee for Capstar Bank, the tract of land hereinafter described to secure the payment of the principal sum of Fifty Thousand and 00/100 ($50,000.00) Dollars, evidenced by the certain Promissory Note in said Deed of Trust being incorporated by reference; and
Whereas, said Deed of Trust provides for the appointment of a Substitute Trustee; and by instrument of record in Trust Deed Book 1135, page 538, in the Register's Office of Coffee County, Tennessee, James D. Lane, II, has been duly appointed Trustee; and
Whereas, said Deed of Trust provides that in the event of default in payment of any of said note and interest, when due, the entire indebtedness shall, at the option of the holder and owner hereof, become due and payable; and
Whereas, default has been made in the payment of certain installments of said indebtedness now due on said Note, and the holder and owner of said Note has declared the entire balance, including penalty, cost and expense incident to foreclosure, now due and payable, and instructed the undersigned James D. Lane, II, Trustee, to foreclose the said Deed of Trust.
Whereas, pursuant to TCA 35-5-117, the Trustee did send a Notice of Right to Foreclose to the debtor's last known mailing address on February 19, 2021; and
Whereas, Capstar Bank is the successor in interest to First National Bank.
NOW, THEREFORE, by virtue of the authority in me vested as Trustee under said instruments, I will, on the 11th day of May, 2021, offer for sale and sell at the South Door of the Courthouse in Coffee County, Tennessee at 10:30 a.m. to the last, highest, and best bidder for cash in hand, and in bar of equity of redemption, homestead and dower, and all other exemptions of every kind which are expressly waived in said Deed of Trust, the following described tract of land situated in the Fifth (5th ) Civil District of Coffee County, Tennessee, located at and known as 1174 Throneberry Road, Normandy, Tennessee.
A complete metes and bounds description is available in the Deed of Trust, referenced above, and has been excluded from this notice pursuant to Tenn. Code Ann. 35-5-104(a)(2).
Said sale is made subject to all oral announcements made at the sale.
Said sale is subject to any and all outstanding liens or encumbrances and/or any unpaid real property taxes including but not limited to the 2018, 2019 and 2020 Coffee County real property taxes delinquent and due and payable to the Coffee County Clerk and Master in the base amount of $389.00 ($617.78, $465.00 and $395.00, respectively through March 31, 2021) and the 2021 Coffee County real property taxes which are a lien on the subject property though not due or payable until October 1, 2021
The following liens against subject property are subordinate to the above referenced Deed of Trust on the subject property:
1) Judgment Lien against Scott Frazier in the amount of $9,178.18 due and payable to First Franklin Financial Corporation dated December 2, 2020 and recorded on December 29, 2020 in Lien Book 42, page 370, Register's Office of Coffee County, Tennessee.
This is improved property located at 1174 Throneberry Road, Normandy, Tennessee.
This the 12th day of April, 2021.
James D. Lane, II
Attorney & Trustee for Capstar Bank,
Successor in Interest to First National Bank
Hull, Ray, Rieder, Ewell, Lane & Lynch, P.C.
214 N.E. Atlantic Street
P.O. Box 878
Tullahoma, Tennessee 37388
- Dr. Cary Holman named Motlow Foundation’s Distinguished Alumni
- Rotary Club of Winchester hears from assistant distiller
- Opinion: Hugs, handshakes, elbows and fist bumps
- Special Olympics torch carried to Huntland
- Hornets top Cascade, Cornersville to stay alive in district tourney
- Knights of Columbus holds food drive
- Winn graduates from Navy's Nuclear Power School
- Free Community Outreach event scheduled for Saturday
- Winchester man charged in Thursday shooting death
- Former Winchester officer arrested, charged with multiple rape, sexual battery counts
- Sparks fly over Sewanee airport easement
- SNAP help for seniors and disabled citizens
- Franklin County arrest reports in May 6, 2021, edition
- School Board approves National Board teaching supplement
- Iconic Monteagle restaurant destroyed in fire
- Birth announcements in May 6, 2021, edition
- Special Olympics torch carried to Huntland
- Age is just a number for active senior Rick Orzino
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.