The Herald Chronicle, a semiweekly publication in Winchester, Tennessee, has been serving Franklin County since 1860.
The newspaper was purchased by Lakeway Publishers, Inc. in 1976, led by Chief Executive Officer and President R. Jack Fishman.
The paper has been serving Franklin County with news coverage of five municipalities, 11 schools (including two high schools) and a wide range of rich, southern culture, including music, shopping, dining and historical treasures, stemming from early American pioneer Davy Crockett.
The addition of Tims Ford Lake — one of the best recreational reservoirs in Tennessee — and abundant hiking trails and terrific camping opportunities make Franklin County a great place to live and visit.
The privilege to tell the stories and share experiences with our readers is definitely an honor and one we look forward to continuing.
- Winchester FD acknowledged for supporting Landyn and Levi
- Missing boater’s body found
- July 2018 State revenues lower than budgeted estimates
- Tennessee deaths from drug overdoses increase in 2017
- Tailgate Tennessee, Erik Ainge announce tailgate-style wedding giveaway
- Martin Methodist announces new Boy Scout scholarship
- Motlow Robotics receives $4,500 donation through Middle Tennessee Natural Gas Utility District Hometown Help program
- TBI names new addition to state's 'Most Wanted' list
Click the F2F Banner for More Posts.