The original Arnold Engineering Development Center emblem was first approved in 1957. A revised version of the emblem, in line with the one still used by AEDC, was officially approved in August 1994. -Air Force photos provided
AEDC CONTRIBUTOR Brad Hicks In celebration of the Arnold Engineering Development Complex’s 75 years of operation, Lakeway Publishers Inc. is presenting a deep dive into…